[NABS-L] Tomorrow at 7 PM: Join Missouri Association of Blind Students Soundboard Chat

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Wed Aug 3 22:33:15 UTC 2022

Happy start of the school year all,
The Missouri Association of Blind Students is excited to begin a new and exciting informal group chat starting this year! This chat will be hosted every 1st Thursday of the month at 7:00 PM CST. All are welcome to join with the zoom link provided below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767

Meeting ID: 977 1621 7767

One tap mobile
+13126266799,97716217767# US (Chicago)
+16469313860,97716217767# US

Got a What’s App? Sound off by replying with your interest whether you’d like to be a part of the Missouri student division group chat.
Everyone is welcome to join!
We hope to see you all there and thank you for continued support of the Missouri Association of Blind Students
Sincerely,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>