[NABS-L] Your Questions Answered - Featuring The Newest NABS Board Members!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:38:44 UTC 2022

Happy Hump Day NABS,

With the conclusion of our 2022 Annual business meeting at the 2022
National convention of the National Federation of the Blind, we are geared
up and ready to bring you a new federation year full of exciting and
engaging content!

To kick us off this month, we are pumped to invite you all to learn more
about the newest additions to the NABS Board: Sara Luna, Hunter Kuester,
and Kyle Garcia! In this months NABS Now podcast episode, we took questions
directly from the NABS community and interviewed our three new board
members in an :”Ask Me Anything” style interview.

You can find this episode and past productions on our website at:
https://nabslink.org/basic-page/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast

As always, you can also find our podcast by searching “NABS Now” on any
major podcast platform such as Spotify and Apple podcasts.

With much enthusiasm,
Kinshuk

Board Member | National Association ofBlind students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

--
Kinshuk Tella
He/Him/His