[NABS-L] New NABS year, New committees, New Content Creation!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:24:23 UTC 2022

NABS,

It is true, NABS now has not one, but two new never before seen committees
for the 2022 - 2023 year! One of said committees is the Content Creation
Committee, led by yours truly, Seyoon Choi, Sara Luna, and Z’Leah Liburd!

We are excited to dive deep into what it means to produce content, its
creation, distribution, and impact. Come join us this Sunday at 8pm eastern
for our very first committee call. We will be discussing the history,
purpose, and goals of this committee, introducing the new leadership team,
and ending with a creative activity!

When: Sunday, August 14th @8pm eastern
Where:
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687