[NABS-L] Stronger together - kicking off our new NABS Membership Committee on Sunday, August 21 at 8 PM EST

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:52:34 UTC 2022

Howdy to my favorite national student division of the NFB!

After an astounding Atlantic Seminar and confident kick off to our
Fundraising and Content Creation teams, let the NABS excitement continue
with the first meeting of our brand new Membership Committee! 🎉 NABS has
accomplished so much and impacted so many in the past 50+ years, and that
is many thanks to a tight-knit, far-reaching community of members. But what
does it really mean to be an active member of NABS? What initiatives can we
take to help active members feel like they are part of both a lovingly
supportive family and expertly resourced network of blind students? How can
we welcome new members and make sure they get plugged in to all that NABS
has to offer? Join the Membership Committee on Sunday, August 21 at 8 PM
EST to begin brainstorming answers to these questions, share your personal
experiences being part of the NFB (whether new or seasoned), and meet
committee leadership. Hop on using the zoom info below:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One Tap Mobile:
+16468769923,,4678833687#

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim
Secretary/Webmaster | National Association of Blind Students