[NABS-L] Dance/theatre class in college

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Aug 18 15:44:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

	Does anyone have any tips for blind students taking dance or theatre classes? I am taking a class titled “Movement for Musical Theatre”. It is taught by a theatre professor, but is labeled as a dance class. I am taking it because I need 2 credits of a PE or dance this semester, and it fits best with my schedule. I’ve never taken a dance or theatre class, so any advice would be appreciated.

	Also, is there anything in particular I should request that Disability Services add to my accommodation letter. Most of my accommodations are for academics.

Mikayla