[NABS-L] Come on, come all to the December fundraising committee meeting

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:12:02 UTC 2022

What’s up students,
Greetings to all of you from the national Association of blind students
fundraising committee. We hope you are crushing finals and finishing up
strong this semester! With that being said, we would love to provide a
distraction for you tomorrow night. Tomorrow, Sunday, December 12 at 7 PM
Eastern 4 PM Pacific the NABS fundraising committee will be hosting our
monthly committee meeting.

You can learn about all of the initiatives that we are planning and see how
you can get involved! We are always looking for fresh ideas for
fundraisers. We are always growing our committee roster so if you want to
learn more about what we do., We would love to have you join us at the link
pasted below.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to reach out
to the fundraising leader ship team.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
--