[NABS-L] For Anyone using NVDA with outlook

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:58:55 UTC 2022

Hi,
Thanks for understanding. Is there a way I can scroll through my inbox with arrows like I used to? It’s really annoying to hear message list check box not check, message list today, message list recieved three days ago, and so on. I also can’t find the new message button or press the letter N to open a new message. In the mean time, I’ll download the app on my computer.
Thanks
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone