[NABS-L] Petition related to accessibility in college

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:01:10 UTC 2022

So I guess it sounds like the blind students won, but the college is trying
to appeal and say that their actions were not "discriminatory"?

I think it is a very small chance that the case gets to the Supreme Court
because a very small percentage of cases that are given to the Supreme Court
actually get tried.

I think maybe as a blind community we could discuss here if the case should
go to the Supreme Court, but personally, I do not think we have anything to
worry about. I doubt the case will be overturned in favor of the college.