[NABS-L] Did nabslink.org Change?

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:45:17 UTC 2022

Hi Armando!
Yes, indeed the website has changed. As part of NFB's initiative to update its affiliate and devision websites, we worked to give our website a makeover and streamline it so the important  info and projects we're working on are easier to access.
We hope you're finding the changes useful!
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
1st Vice President | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org