[NABS-L] Did nabslink.org Change?

VIAS, ARMANDO armando at armandovias.com
Fri Feb 4 20:04:52 UTC 2022

Thank you. I like the website so far!

By the way, are there plans in the future to create @nabslink.org email
addresses? I noticed that Board Members are using Gmail addresses, in
which using a email provider, like Gmail, in my opinion, is
unprofessional. Here is an article that I found. If you guys are using
cPanel, you can get free email accounts. I know that this article is
old, but I believe that it will be useful.

https://www.businessinsider.com/is-your-gmail-account-hurting-your-business-2011-8

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Armando Vias