[NABS-L] Springing into March: February in NABS Notes Review

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:00:00 UTC 2022

Hey, NABSters!

We know this time of the semester can be hectic, filled with mid terms,
spring break plans, and begrudgingly spring cleaning out your dorm rooms.
But we also know every diligent student can benefit from a break, so we’re
dropping in with the perfect excuse to sit back and catch your breath while
also maintaining a level of productivity.

Check out the February edition of NABS Notes while you rest, and rejuvenate
your energy supply with all that we’ve accomplished and all that we’ve set
our minds to in the coming months. Use the link below or the attached file
to catch up, and as always, we invite you to get involved wherever you see
fit.

https://nabslink.org/article/nabs-notes-february-2022

Wishing you all the best,

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt