[NABS-L] A Reminder to have some fun with the NABS Fundraising Committee Tonight at 9 pm Eastern!

Capelle, Michael mcapelle at fastmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:15:20 UTC 2022

I'll be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Logan Stenzel via
NABS-L
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2022 9:51 AM
To: NABS-L at nfbnet.org
Cc: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] A Reminder to have some fun with the NABS Fundraising
Committee Tonight at 9 pm Eastern!

Hey NABS,

Join the Fundraising Committee tonight, Sunday January 9th at 9:00 pm
Eastern for our first meeting of the New Year! We have got a lot to cover
and plenty of excitement so you won't want to miss out!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,4678833687# US
+(Chicago)

Best Wishes,
Logan Stenzel

--