[NABS-L] Reminder: Attend the January Meeting of the NABS LSAC!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 20:30:53 UTC 2022

Howdy, NABSters!

We hope you’ve penciled in the January meeting of the NABS Legislative &
Self-Advocacy Committee, taking place on Sunday, January 16th at 8 PM EST.

Join us for a discussion on one of the greatest advocates the world has
ever known, Martin Luther King Jr. on the eve of the day on which we
celebrate both his life and work.

Hop online with the below info:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

We hope to see you there!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt