[NABS-L] Let's Take It Back: NABS On Shuffle 01/ 17

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 16:46:13 UTC 2022

Hey Friends

The diversity, equity, and inclusion committee is excited to invite you all to participate this week in A journey through  time. This journey will include nostalgia, fondness, and maybe even some similarities. The vehicle, of course, will be the sweet melody, harmonies, and rhythmic vibrations of our NABS Jukebox. We invite you to NABS On Shuffle.
ON Monday, January 17 at 9pm EDT, Shuffle's theme is: Pre-Y2K. That's right friends, pull out your 12-inch records, your cassettes, your CDs, your vinyls, your iPod Minis, and help us learn about each other's interest,  whether it be genre ,era, production, etc.
As always, the D.E.I. committee would love your input on what the jukebox plays Monday evening. Here's the rules:
1. Anyone can submit a song request,  regardless of if they are an active student.
2. The song must have been released prior to the year 2000.
3. You are welcomed to submit a song request even if you can't make Shuffle this Monday, but we know you'd make it :) . Feel free to share your taste with us, because your membership and interest help make NABS so diverse.
4. All song requests will be evaluated for relation to the voted theme, (Pre-Y2K)
5.  The deadline for song requests is Monday 01/17 at 12pm EDT.

Song request link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXL7-MOoAX--VxRHDYwSS1bVKuOVZrbOQtrei_flTfgOzf3w/viewform

Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents

With Love,

Robert Parsons Jr.
Board Member, National Association of Blind Students
A Proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.