[NABS-L] Michigan Association of Blind Students monthly conference call

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 19:20:22 UTC 2022

Hello all students from Michigan and Beyond,
Tomorrow night at 7pm eastern standard time we will be holding our annual monthly student division meeting where we will update you with some great information and also start planning our first fundraiser for the year. The zoom link is at the bottom of this email.

I hope that the start to your semester went well and I hope to see you all at the MIABS meeting tomorrow night.
Best
Rachel
Victor Marques is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Michigan Association of Blind Students - Jan 2022 Meeting
Time: Jan 16, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3894242338

Meeting ID: 389 424 2338
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,3894242338# US (New York)
+13017158592,,3894242338# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 389 424 2338

President Michigan Association of Blind Students for the National Federation for the Blind of Michigan
Secretary Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Federation for the Blind of Michigan

Sent from Mail for Windows