[NABS-L] Seeking blind sports journalists

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:54:22 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

I'm in a sports journalism class that's very interesting, and one of
our assignments is to profile a blind sports writer. We also have to
write features, so I'm hoping to do that on a sports journalist as
well. My class is not considering writers with disabilities, so this
will give me opportunities to both diversify our articles, and to
learn about what challenges I might face if I should choose to pursue
this section of the field. I've messaged Kerri Kosten, but am looking
for others as well. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or
contact info for people who might be interested? These stories may be
published. Thanks.

Best,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022