[NABS-L] Students that use Webex

aevans.nfb at gmail.com aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:51:39 UTC 2022

                Hello students,

Hello My name is Asia. I am attending Lorain County Community College in
Ohio and my college still uses Webex for its courses. I was wondering if any
other students college uses this platform and if you  could give me the
contact information for your e-learning department. Someone from my
e-learning would like to communicate with other schools that use this
platform and speak to them about how they work with their students that have
disabilities where the platform has issues. This is greatly appreciated.