[NABS-L] Looking for two cohosts for my podcast

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 05:34:32 UTC 2022

Hello to all!
 With the NFL season coming to a close, I have decided to do a lifestream
reacting to the Chiefs bills game. We will be live streaming during the
second half of the game so maybe like around 8 o’clock eastern on Sunday,
January 23, 2022. Please email me at  oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com if you are
interested. I will also be lining up cohosts for next week. I am planning
to do a live stream for both NFC and AFC championship games. So I will keep
you in mind if my spaces get filled for tonight/tomorrow.

Thank you,

Look forward to having some fun on my YouTube channel!

Oscar Montiel