[NABS-L] Money Money Money! Join Us Next Sunday for a Call on the NFB National Scholarship Program

trishak.nfb at gmail.com trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:20:34 UTC 2022

Dear Students,

Have you ever applied for a national scholarship from the National
Federation of the Blind? Are you looking for tips to bring your application
to the next level? Do you have questions for the scholarship committee chair
and past winners?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, we kindly invite you to join
us on Sunday, January 30, at 7:00 PM ET. We will be joined by Cayte Mendes
and others, who are ready to support you through the application process.

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

See you there!

Love,

Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org <http://www.nabslink.org>