[NABS-L] Money Money Money! Join Us Tonight at 7 Eastern for a Call on the NFB National Scholarship Program

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:26:26 UTC 2022

Hi friends!
Just a friendly reminder that this call is happening tonight at 7 Eastern. We hope you'll join us. Anyone and everyone should apply for this amazing opportunity. Hear all about how it's much more than  just the money, although that's nice too. 😉
Join using this link. Additional Zoom info is in the message below.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687