[NABS-L] Network like a Pro at the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:57:48 UTC 2022

Good afternoon students,

Sparking, cultivating, and maintaining personal as well as professional
connections is one of the most important skills we can develop as young
adults. That’s why NABS is thrilled to share valuable networking techniques
at our 2022 Atlantic Student Seminar this August. Not only will students
hear tips to level up their LinkedIn and strategies to master a networking
reception, but they will also get the opportunity to put these skills to
the test at the seminar! If you are interested in “reflecting, reequipping,
reimagining, and raising the bar for blind students,” checkout the
registration link for our event from August 12th – 14th in Baltimore.
Registration closes July 21st, so don’t miss out:
https://forms.gle/juygbXum5r67hdyF9

Contact NABS 1st Vice President Logan Stenzel at stenzellogan at gmail.com with
any questions.

With Passion, Love, and Determination,