[NABS-L] Network like a Pro at the NABS Atlantic Student Seminar

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:02:48 UTC 2022

Hey Logan,

This event sounds very exciting. However, flights are incredibly expensive right now, and since the seminar won’t  be held in the Atlantic region, travel costs may deter people from participating. Will NABS provide financial assistance for those in need? I won’t be attending because of medical issues, but I’m sure this will be of great interest to other students. Thanks.

—CXB

Sent from my iPhone