[NABS-L] Braille Note Touch Plus or Braille Display

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:25:27 UTC 2022

I personally have the Mantis Q40 and love the QWERTY keyboard on it. This
is my first braille display ever so I do not have past experience on which
one could be the best for your needs. I like the versitility of connecting
the Mantis to my iPad, iPhone, and computer and using it on its own for
notes in class or important meetings. I have not used the feature a lot but
have played around with the calculator for basic calculations. There are
two online services that need the wifi connection of Bookshare and NFB
Newsline. If you have any questions about the Mantis I can do my best to
answer them.