[NABS-L] ONE WEEK LEFT: Register for the 6th Annual NABS Walkathon!

Manahil Jafri manahiljafri at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:30:11 UTC 2022

Howdy NABS Fam!

As we are all gearing up for convention, thinking about the massive hotel, bustling town of New Orleans, and action packed week ahead, I hope your feet are ready for some excessive walking. Why not make those steps count by participating in the 6th annual NABS walkathon? Not only will you be supporting your favorite organization with an ease of a stroll, but we have some fun twists this year to add some spice to this tradition.

Here’s how it works:
1- Register at the following link:

https://go.rallyup.com/e6e09d/Members/Details

2- Share your page with family and friends to gain sponsors.
3- On Thursday July 7th track your walking distance and watch our fundraising number increase!

To add to the already enticing prize of knowing you helped out a great organization, we have some more goodies to look forward to. Our top fundraiser will win a cash prize and everyone who raised $25 or more will be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift card. That’s not all, if you team up with up to  4 people, you have a chance to win a pizza party in curtesy of NABS.

Haven’t registered yet? Why not, times ticking! You only have 6 days left to sign up, so don’t waste those steps and get ready to walk for a wonderful cause!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach  out, and I hope to see you in just a couple of days!

With love,
Manahil
-
Manahil Jafri
She/hers/her
Fundraising Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students
Secretary and Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
manahiljafri at gmail.com | (646)-859-9100