[NABS-L] Krispy Kream fundraiser coming straight ahead!

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:38:48 UTC 2022

Hey there!

My name is Z'Leah, Vice President of the Florida Association of Blind
Students (FABS).
I'm emailing today to advertise that the Florida students will be hosting
an online Krispy Kream fundraiser at convention.
FABS is conducting an online fundraiser to raise money for our state
convention in October and would love it if you would consider supporting us!

Order a dozen glazed Krispy Kream Doughnuts from us for $8:50 today. If
you're a crazy person and don't enjoy doughnuts, no worries! Maybe you'd
like to donate to us instead. We've made this super easy for you. All you
have to do is fill out the googgle doc form attached below or scan the
QR-code  and fill out your name, email address and how many dozens you
would like to purchase and await a personalized link from Krispy Kream to
come to your email. From there, you are able to go and pick up your yummy
doughnuts from your local store.

Our method of payment will be through paypal. We ask that whether you are
just donating or ordering your doughnuts, you indicate that in the memo
line of your payments to keep everything organized.

Please note a couple things:

   1.  We only have 18 boxes left to sell, so if you love doughnuts, Jump
   on it!
   2. We want everyone to know that per Krispy Kream, all boxes must be
   sold before they will send out links, so please be patient with us.

How it works
I along with a member of our communications committee will be attending the
convention in person where we will be walking around with QR-codes to the
form of the fundraiser. If you think that you or anyone that you know would
be intrested in purchasing, or donating to the FL students, you can email
or text me at the info below, and we can find a time/place to meet up and
get you that QR code.
You could also fill out the link below if you don't want to go through the
hassle of meeting up.
Thank you in advance for supporting the Florida Association of Blind
Students and we hope to see you soon, and that  you enjoy your tasty treat!
Link for doughnuts:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddD_03br3fdkahQwPNM6HFbdH-oBtEgERThr6RpdRJANrqng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
Phone: (813) 838-7323
Email: Nyirah17 at gmail <http://Nyirah17@gmail.com/>.co.

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://instagram.com/blind_students?utm_medium=copy_link