[NABS-L] Google Drive

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:07:54 UTC 2022

Hi Amanda, I use it with JAWS [the latest version] quite often on my laptop.
You can learn the keyboard shortcuts that work on the web version, and/or install the version for your PC, and as long as it is connected to the web, the PC version and the web version sync automatically.
In this case, you can use Google drive like any other parts of your file explorer.
Best,
Miso

Sent from my iPhone