[NABS-L] Paper Tests

aevans.nfb at gmail.com aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:48:29 UTC 2022

Hello fellow students,

Before I bring this up to my  accessibility department for an accommodation
I would like to ask you guys on here. I was wondering how you guys handle
taking paper tests because they are what is required for the class. I have
to spell words to the best of my ability for my Anatomy and Physiology 2
class and currently  right now I have an aid that writes down my answers
after I spell them out to him. There is no choice for an online quiz because
the way the course is set up. It is looking at models  and saying the
identity of the item. I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal with
this. I find it complicated to verbally spell out a word when I have gotten
used to typing out words and I come a lot closer to the correct spelling
when I type it over saying the spelling. If you have had this kind of a
situation how do you handle it? Do you have an accommodation to type out
your answers on a word document and not use spell check? Thank you for your