[NABS-L] Diversity equity and inclusion committee call

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Wed May 18 16:27:31 UTC 2022

Good afternoon all,
The national Association of blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee call will be happening on May 22 at 9 PM Eastern. We will be delving deep into Asian American pacific islander heritage month with some amazing speakers! We hope to see you there so that we can all learn more about those around us.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Qualik Ford
Email: qsford at outlook.com
Phone number: 301-312-9813
National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland affiliate board member
Maryland Association of blind students president
Maryland affiliate Diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
National Association of Blind students diversity equity and inclusion committee cochair
Maryland affiliate Sports and recreation cochair
Blind industries and services of Maryland rehabilitation instructor