[NABS-L] Question about independently scanning

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:01:19 UTC 2022

Have you tried seeing AI in document mode?
if memory serves I think you can save the images you snap of documents.
You might be able to do similar with KNFB reader.
Thanks.
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back.