[NABS-L] Student Studying Kinesiology

Blind allday blind247365 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:57:19 UTC 2022

Is there anyone who is currently blind or visually impaired that is studying Kinesiology? I have a friend that wants to study Kinesiology but he is being discouraged to continue with his studies because he's not getting the accommodations he needs, and he doesn't believe a blind or visually impaired person can study Kinesiology.
I would love to talk to you if you are studying Kinesiology and put you in touch with my friend. Please reach out to me off the mailing list if you can help me.