[NABS-L] Student Studying Kinesiology

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:03:22 UTC 2022

I did not see a way in your message to send you an email off list. I am
currently earning two associates of applied sciences. One is called sports
and fitness management and the other is called health and wellness
coaching/promotion. For my sports and fitness management degree I need to
take kinesiology one and two. I would love to speak to your friend because
I definitely say that it is possible. I have not met many other blind
students that are studying in the fitness field so this is very exciting to
me. Feel free to text me or have your friend text me with my number that
should be in the signature.