[NABS-L] Student Studying Kinesiology

Blind allday blind247365 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:28:27 UTC 2022

Hello Asia,
My name is Aaron Espinoza. I think I met you before on the Ohio calls.
Thank you for replying to my message. I passed your number along to my friend. His name is Jerry. He lives in California. I got another reply from someone off the list so that should be exciting for you. Let me ask them if it’s OK if I pass along their information to you to put you in touch with them.