[NABS-L] Best way to navigate ohio

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Oct 17 22:43:17 UTC 2022

	Hello.  While I'm not familiar with Ohio per say, since Uber and Lyft are not available to
go where you want, you may consider inquiring if there is a local car service in Columbus that
will be willing to drive you there.  These are called Sedan services, limousine services, or
something like that.  I'd suggest using Google Maps to lookup such places before you travel
and then call them to discuss your options.  I'd also suggest looking up businesses in the town
you're going to to see if they might have a service that would be willing to meet you at the
train station.  Failing that, you might be able to use a cab from the train station to get
there.  Again, I suggest calling the local cab company in Columbus before you travel.

	I want to stress that none of these options wil be cheap, but they will probably be
effective.

	A final consideration to think about is how you plan to do your return trip.
Unfortunately, while I'm highly confident you can get to your friend's town via some form of
hired transportation, I'm less sure you can get back.  I have a friend, for example, who lives
in rural Tennessee whom I visit regularly.  It's pretty easy to get there via a hired car, but
it's nearly impossible to get back from there using the same technique.

Hope that helps.
-Brian