[NABS-L] Proud VP Moment

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:22:14 UTC 2022

Hey Fam!
I just wanted to share something with you all. As you know, three students
from Florida came with me to Atlantic Seminar last month to this day
actually (Oh how time flies!).
As a thank you to our affiliate for helping us to go , we wrote summaries
of the weekend and I have to brag on my Treasurer Meli.
She wrote a very creative poem that with her permition, I'd like to share
and think you'd all enjoy.
Please find attached the poem .
Enjoy!

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

Vice President, Florida Association of Blind Students

Board number 1, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/