[NABS-L] Learning Math, Economics and Computer Science

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:59:08 UTC 2022

Good Morning Julia,
If you are looking for free courses to sharpen your Math and other skills
during your gap year, I would highly recommend looking into EDX or
www.edx.org. Many of the courses are structured, while many others are
self-paced. Most importantly however, there is a plethora of options within
the course catalog, taught by the foremost scholars with deep and diverse
backgrounds.
I hope this helps.
Happy studying and exploring the world during your gap year.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa