[NABS-L] Learning Math, Economics and Computer Science

Julia LaGrand julialagrand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:22:23 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I am taking a gap year, and am interested in improving my math, economics and computer science knowledge before starting undergrad. While I was a good math student in high school (I took AP stats and AP calc AB), but I very much relied on transcribed Braille books and worksheets in Braille + using the math settings on my BrailleNote Touch + for inputing my Braille in Nemeth. Does anyone have advice on working on math in college or accessible ways to pursue math, economics and computer science independently this year?

Thanks,
Julia