[NABS-L] Fwd: NFB of CA State Scholarships Now Open!!! Deadline October 15th

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:40:17 UTC 2022

Get that money yall!

Shelbi Felter B.A.
College of education CSULB
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle sparkle’s

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bobbi Pompey <bobbipompey at gmail.com>
Date: September 28, 2022 at 12:10:12 PM PDT
To: nfbsf at nfbnet.org, NFB Members List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>, nfbc-info at nfbnet.org, LM Martinez <lisamaria0217 at gmail.com>, skylar covich <covich7 at gmail.com>, shelbi felter <sfelts at hotmail.com>, Jeanette Jones <blindwise.jj at gmail.com>, Ting Siu <ting.siu at gmail.com>, Daisy Soto <dsoto at lighthouse-sf.org>, James Gump <JGump at lighthouse-sf.org>
Subject: NFB of CA State Scholarships Now Open!!! Deadline October 15th

Hello all!

It brings me great pleasure to yet again serve as your NFB of California Scholarship Committee Chairwoman. I love working with you all and the fabulous scholarship committee to identify, mentor, and honor blind students of California. please spread the following announcement to any and all blind students either from CA or attending school in CA. If you or applicants have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to either call/text me at 336.988.6375 or e-mail at bobbipompey at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind of California is seeking well-rounded, dynamic, and driven blind undergraduate and graduate students to apply for our 2022 state scholarship! We will award up to three scholarships in amounts of at least $1,000 to California residents or students attending a college/university within the state of California. Any legally blind, full time college or graduate student may apply, as well as graduating high school seniors who will be attending college full-time in the Fall or Spring of 2022/2023.

Applications are due October 15, 2022 by 11:59 pm Pacific. We look forward to reviewing your application.

The application can be found in both English and Spanish at the bottom of the State Convention page at NFBCAL.org

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin