[NABS-L] Accessible Reference Manager Software?

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:34:35 UTC 2022

Hi, everyone. I hope you all are having a great Fall season.  In my doctoral program, I've recently realized that I really, really need to find an accessible reference manager. I'd prefer it to be workable on my Macbook (I have the newest model) with Voiceover, but I could use one workable with Jaws on a desktop. I really need something that is reliable and can handle the amount of writing done in such a program. Also open to any ways you all handle large amounts of references, citations, resources documents, and annotations. I do most things by hand, which works, but is by no means efficient.  Thanks in advance. 🧡🍁😆