[NABS-L] Accessible Reference Manager Software?

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:41:29 UTC 2022

zotero.org
This is a very wonderful source for creating references. You download the
app, and the accompanying extension, when you find a source that you want,
click on the extension in your browser, and it will add it to the app. By
this way, you can export citation, bibliography. You can also use Microsoft
Word with it as well. It automatically integrates.