[NABS-L] Announcing the 2023-2024 Committees!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 12:40:57 UTC 2023

Dear NABSters,
Just taking a moment to laugh at the absurdity of my name showing up
as the sender from random NABS president announcements. I have not
been NABS president since 2011. That was almost before some of you
were born! (Kidding, kind of).
Anyway, sorry for any confusion. Sometimes the lists have a mind of their own.
Best, Arielle