[NABS-L] Online learning at Western Michigan University

balyeatolivia at gmail.com balyeatolivia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:51:41 UTC 2023

Hi, fellow students.

I was recently accepted to Western Michigan University for their graduate
degree program in Vision Rehabilitation Therapy. I am planning to do my
classes online, since I live out of state, and was curious if any of you
have taken any online courses with Western Michigan and been successful or
not. Classes begin the end of this month, and I am already feeling
discouraged and running into obstacles while just trying to set up my online
classes and get familiar with the website.

Best, Olivia Balyeat.