[NABS-L] Good News

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 17:51:02 UTC 2023

Yea! Congratulations!!!

Steve Cook
National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.