[NABS-L] Quick PC Question

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:04:23 UTC 2023

Vejas,
I'm glad you got it to work, and I'm glad I told you to type echo, and
not some long obscure nonsense, and I'll note down it's typing echo in
my training notes.
I knew it was echo of some sort, and just threw out a 50-50 guess what
type of echo it was, lol.
Take care.
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!