[NABS-L] Ctabs fantasy baseball fundraiser

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Mon Feb 20 20:49:58 UTC 2023

Good afternoon!
Calling all baseball fanatics and competition enthusiasts! Ctabs is holding a fantasy baseball fundraiser⚾️ Join for just $25 with the chance to win $100🤑 Don't know much about the sport or how to play? We've got you covered with a "how to" guide and short video. Ready to join? Reach out to me at: 203-993-3045
Space is limited, so be sure to reach out soon!

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045