[NABS-L] Streaming Service over Zoom

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:04:19 UTC 2023

I have had a similar problem in the past. As far as I can, tell, Disney+ is not actually accessible with zoom. It is my understanding that they make it that way on purpose. You might have to try a different streaming service!

Kennedy Stomberg, M.S. she/her/hers
Ph.D. Student and Graduate Assistant, Developmental Neurolinguistics Lab
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences
The Graduate Center | City University of New York
365 5th Ave. New York, NY 10016
(708) 801-8498