[NABS-L] LSAC Call: All About Washington Seminar Sunday 1/15 at 6:30pm EST

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:45:09 UTC 2023

Salutations fellow nabsters,

Have you heard about the upcoming NFB Washington Seminar? Do you want to
learn more about it as well as how you can get involved? Then the next NABS
Legislative and Self Advocacy Committee meeting is the place for you!

Join us to hear from NFB national representation and the LSAC team about
this year's legislative priorities for Washington Seminar. This will also
be a perfect opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have.
Whether you're attending this year's wash sem or not, our call will be a
great way to keep up with the latest legislative efforts of the NFB and
learn about how student voices are being heard by our elected officials.

To make sure we have enough time to answer as many questions as possible we
will be starting 30 minutes earlier than usual. That means you will want to
join us next Sunday, January 15, at 6:30pm Eastern, or 3:30pm Pacific for
my fellow west coasters. Zoom info posted below.

To join this Zoom meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile +13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# , US (Chicago)

Happy new year!

Kyle Garcia
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | NABS Legislative and Self Advocacy Committee
Board Member | California Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | San Jose Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California
Phone: 669-288-4062
Email: kgarcia2432 at gmail.com