[NABS-L] Call for Panelists! Why Should I Join the Student Division? A presentation hosted by the Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students! Monday January 23rd from 7:00 to 8:00 PM

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:19:18 UTC 2023

Hello all.
To start off 2023 the Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students, Pabs,
will be hosting a panel entitled Why Should I Join A Student Division? The
panel is geared toward recruiting new members and impressing upon them the
impact that the NFB can have overall, with specific attention given to
involvement in a student group.
The panel will occur on Monday January 23rd from 7:00 to 8:00 PM via zoom.
I will be moderating this panel. I am looking for 3 panelists who would be
interested in sharing their experiences with prospective high school and
college students about how the NFB has impacted them to achieve their goals
either personally or professionally.
If interested, please send a brief bio to me, no more than two paragraphs,
at the following email address.
sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Please write all bios in the third person. I will contact the chosen
participants. If you are not chosen at this time for this particular
opportunity, don't worry, Pabs will be having many presentations calling
for speakers throughout this year, so I will definitely keep you in mind
for future opportunities!
Many Thanks,
Simon Bonenfant.