[NABS-L] BlackBoard?

Kendra Schaber school account kschaber at my.chemeketa.edu
Sat Jan 21 05:10:37 UTC 2023

Hi all!
I have used Blackboard before my community college changed to Canvas. I also
used JAWS with Blackboard. I found it to be mostly accessible, but there
were a few things I couldn't get it to do. I think it's somewhat more
clunkier than Canvas. I also like Firefox, even though not everyone does.
Kendra