[NABS-L] BlackBoard?

Kendra Schaber school account kschaber at my.chemeketa.edu
Sat Jan 21 05:15:41 UTC 2023

Hi!
There is a Blackboard app, or a few of them. I recommend that you get on
your new university's website, find the link to the Blackboard app they use
and then, install it on your smart phone. I often do some things on my
computer and some on my phone. This was true when I used Blackboard and I
still do it with Canvas. I don't know about the latest updates and how they
work with Blackboard. When I used it, at the time, I found it to be mostly
accessible, but there were a few things I couldn't do with it, and there
were a few clunky tasks it had at the time. I currently use Canvas which I
enjoy. I enjoyed my time with Blackboard over all as well.
Kendra