[NABS-L] WayAround Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:18:39 UTC 2023

Hi All,

If you missed the Computer Science & Technology Divisions WayAround podcast this past weekend! Well don’t worry we have permission to share the audio recording via our National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina podcast using your favorite podcast platform!

Michael Doise from WayAround joined us and gave us some great information about WayAround. You can find more information by going to WayAround.com and if you have any questions or comments, please send them to connect at WayAround.com

Below is the direct link to the WayAround podcast!

If you have any suggestions for upcoming podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com

https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/opx2ySgf2wb

Steve Cook
If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division
1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC